LOTUS THEORY-5 ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND 2-PACK
Lotus Theory essential oil blends are handcrafted in Los Angeles, CA., and are made from organic, unadulterated essential oils and contain medicinal properties for optimal healing.
AKA MEDITATION BLEND
- Anxiety, environmental stress, calming, asthma, allergies, emotional frustration, irritability, mood swings, fear, depression, insomnia, headaches
- Antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-hismatic, antiviral, sedative
- Irritability, emotional confusion, nervous tension, agitation, anxiety, insomnia, fear, exhaustion, depression, stress
- Analgesic, anticonvulsant, antidepressant, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, amtimicrobial, antiseptic, amtispasmodic, antitoxic, antitumor, regenerative, sedative
- ADD/ADHD, anxiety, fear, agitation, oversensitivity, spaciness, dilusion, paranoia, worry, excessive thinking, inability to let go, vulnerability
- Sedative, anticonvulsant, anti-spasmodic, analgesic, antifungal
- Aphrodisiac, confusion, exhaustion, fear, depression, emotional balance
- Antidepressant, antiseptic, antitumor, astringent, calming, sedative
- Pain due to trauma, swelling, chest and abdominal pain, non-healing sores, promotes healing and alleviates pain, infection, stretch marks
- Anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antitumor
- Arthritis, bone spurs, carpal tunnel, tendonitis, muscle aches and fatigue, muscular dystrophy, neuralgia, muscle stiffness and tension, whiplash
- Antibacterial, anti-infectious, antiseptic, antispasmodic, arterial vasodilator
- Bruising, dermatisis, eczema, earache, fibroids, incisional hernia, psoriasis, sciatica, tennis elbow, tissue pain and repair, wounds
- Antibacterial, anticoagulant, antioxidant, antispasmodic, antiviral
- Arthristis, concussion, fibroids, infected wounds, inflammation, multiple sclerosis, prevent scarring, virus of nerves
- Anticancer, antidepressant, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antitumor, immune stimulant
Chinese Medicine Note: Myrrh(Mo Yao) and Frankicense(Ru Xiang) are commonly combined to treat blood stagnation presenting as sharp pain and swelling
All essential oils are for topical use only. Do not ingest.
These bottle are especially designed to pour out more easily compared with typical dropper-style bottles. This allows quick access to allow for more generous portions for use in massage and cupping methods.